• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

(Those who, like me, tend to leap straight to the last page of TPD might be wondering who Pedro is; for your convenience, we provide a linky to the beginning of the whole rather peculiar story. Or if you prefer to see the whole page, rather than going to the specific post, we offer another linky. HTH.)

Comment

Very quiet in here tonight...

Comment

No bug reports that I can do anything about... I may have to stop pretending to be working, given that I don't have any work to pretend to be doing...

Comment

Maybe just take it up to 18888 then, while the road is clear

Comment

But what to say...

Comment

(The preceding post had a palindromic number, by the way )

Comment

Loony !!
                Si posse, recte, si non, quocumque modo rem

Comment

It's a good way of relieving the tedium of driving long distances... watch out for palindromic numbers coming up on the odometer, and have a little celebration when they arrive
                  Last edited by NickFitz; 8 November 2007, 20:14.

Comment

My car's so old that it has an invisible "1" in front of its mileage, so I celebrate both visible and extended palindromes

Comment

YMMV

Comment

Working...
                      X