• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thank you. Thank you. And he is back.
    I am not qualified to give the above advice!

The original point and click interface by
    Smith and Wesson.

Step back, have a think and adjust my own own attitude from time to time

Comment

excellent work. excellent work. beats working anyway.

Comment

I quite enjoyed that.

Smith and Wesson.

Comment

I hope in some small way that Zeity did too.

Smith and Wesson.

Comment

I've just been to my local which was infested with dozens of ramblers. We're at the top of the Chilterns, and this lot set out at 7am from Ramblerville (wherever that is), do the last portion of the Ridgeway Path, hit our pub, and their womenfolk turn up later in cars to ferry the pissed-up barstards home.

Sounds like a more fruitful day than I had.

Comment

morning all! another day of information technology to savour. today i will mostly be tinkering with a humungous presentation that i created 4 months ago with a little bit of training system setup thrown in for added measure.
              Last edited by DS23; 30 October 2007, 07:49. Reason: it made sense at the time.

Comment

Originally posted by DS23 View Post
                morning all! another day of information technology to savour. today i will mostly be tinkering with a humungous presentation that i created 4 months ago with a little bit of training system setup thrown in for added measure.
                Today, I shall mostly be writing documentation, posting here and waiting for some business users to confirm this new extract does what they want (I know it does what they asked!).

All being well, I shall spend some time arguing that we should ignore the issue with MQ and go live now, as it will only ever go TU at EOQ/EOY and the vendor has 5 months to fix it.

I might be out of here for good on Friday!!!
                ‎"See, you think I give a tulip. Wrong. In fact, while you talk, I'm thinking; How can I give less of a tulip? That's why I look interested."

Comment

Originally posted by zeitghost
                  Morning on this very sunny day.

Comment

Good day everyone.

Is there a word for people on a train who stand up ages before their stop and stand by the doors or in the aisle for three or four minutes?

Loads of people do it but it is bizarre. And funny.

Comment

Originally posted by wendigo100 View Post
                      Good day everyone.

Is there a word for people on a train who stand up ages before their stop and stand by the doors or in the aisle for three or four minutes?

Loads of people do it but it is bizarre. And funny.
                      And annoying. Although it can be funny when they get up, load up their bags etc and the train then gets held at a signal outside the station for 10 min.
                      Last edited by oracleslave; 30 October 2007, 09:38.

Comment

Working...
                      X