• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

do people still use tea pots... that might be the answer
    How fortunate for governments that the people they administer don't think

Comment

my first girlfriend ... as in first to actually do the business

Comment

in one of her weirder moments

Comment

knitted me a willie warmer

Comment

In bright orange .... bright orange!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Troll View Post
              knitted me a willie warmer
              My Mrs was going to do that, but she couldnt afford the wool.
              I am not qualified to give the above advice!

The original point and click interface by
              Smith and Wesson.

Step back, have a think and adjust my own own attitude from time to time

Comment

wonder where she is now

Comment

how do you explain that to your mum when she discovers it in your sock drawer?

Comment

... that and the photographs!!!

Comment

she discovered me upstairs at a party with my trousers round my ankles being pleasured by another girl... which was nice

Comment

Working...
                      X