• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Comment

..sorry, too much sugar today

Comment

has anyone seen the aphostiocrantonic amersification device???

Comment

Orbit, feck off you're pissed.

Comment

Morning all,

Penultimate day, trying to avoid been given some code reviews to do, so looking busy cleaning my desk etc until meeting with client and then only have to finish off my complexity report
            But I discovered nothing else but depraved, excessive superstition. Pliny the younger

Comment

Feck, just been caught surfing and given sh*t job
              But I discovered nothing else but depraved, excessive superstition. Pliny the younger

Comment

B U M P

Comment

Originally posted by zeitghost
                  I use the low tech approach, which works surprisingly well for simple 1 & 2 sided pcbs...
                  Simplicity indeed. I used to design them for Tornado avionics, fussy buggers.
                  Drill with drilly thing.
                  Do you do PTHs?

Comment

The most complex pcb I've designed (not manufactured myself) was a 6 layer PCI datalogging card that cost £350 per pcb... £1200 when populated.

When I say "designed", it means I did mods to someone else's original design to make it work.

Sort of.
                    What CAD system did you use? We had a home-brew system at GEC that did multilayer boards.

Placement and track routing were fun.

(God how sad I actually said that)

Comment

Or did you use drawing board and knicker-elastic?

Comment

Working...
                      X