• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Gonzo View Post

It can only get worse. Mrs Gonzo will make us put Big Brother on the telly later

So why is it do you think that this site has the smilies that I need to express myself but the FUK site does not?
    I, for the life of me, cannot find the reasoning behind Big Brother.
    How can anybody find enjoyment from watching a bunch of mindless idiots parade their lives in front of the masses.
    Hang on
    I did say Big brother & not CUK didn't I
    Confusion is a natural state of being

Comment

Originally posted by Diver View Post
      Anyway Gonzo
      You working tonight?
      Or are you just chilling or killing time.
      No, at home. I took the day off today because I was nursing a colossal hangover.

I know that that is not the proper contractor attitude but I am quite comfortable at the minute so am not too bothered about taking the day off. Plus my current contract is very specific about deliverables and days charged for them so I thought I might as well have a day off now as opposed to at the end.

Comment

As for the smilies, give us more, give us every emotion from lust to laconic.
        from tears to terror.
        Let the unwashed masses express themselves with wild abandon

Comment

My day has been a total disaster.
          They called me from the marine side this morning to tell me that one of the 250 ton lock gates that we salvaged last week had been cut adrift overnight by kids and sunk in the dock.
          it is going to cost me about £10.000 to recover it again.
          I am not a happy chappy about that but life goes on

Comment

Have to go pick up wifey now.
            She is finishing at eight.
            Then for a nice curry and a movie, so bye for now

Comment

Originally posted by Diver View Post
              How can anybody find enjoyment from watching a bunch of mindless idiots parade their lives in front of the masses
              I think that is the way of the world these days. The youngsters put their whole lives on facebook, or so I am told.

I met my new neighbour for the first time last night (I didn't know that I had a new neighbour until then). Her name is Kelly, she is 25, she is slim and very good looking

It was a shame then that she was virtually unconcious and I had to help the drunken young herbert that had brought her home to find out which flat she lived in and where her keys were

Comment

wot third place on the queue?
                Insanity: repeating the same actions, but expecting different results.
                threadeds website, and here's my blog.

Comment

Originally posted by Gonzo View Post
                  I had to help the drunken young herbert that had brought her home to find out which flat she lived in and where her keys were
                  You didn't have the presence of mind to say "Yeah, she lives with me, help me get her inside" then?

Comment

Gonzo you muppet

There is a time and place for everything. When they are that drunk the time and place is of your choosing

Or am I just being an insensitive chauvinistic predatory pervert

Comment

Lets talk about radio's
                      VHF Radio marine band

Comment

Working...
                      X