• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Afternoon denizens

Sunny out

Not baking hot though; 11°C, which is as good as it'll get, and a chilly night to come. Barometer: 1031/1039mB

The weather app is prognosticating snow next Friday, but also 6°, so if it does happen it's unlikely to stick around

Comment

I've had the living room window open for most of the day and it's turned darned chilly so that's now been closed.

I've attended week 2 of my V&A photography course and for my homework I have to take a photo that uses symmetry. Doesn't have to be perfect symmetry, thank goodness, but must display equal balance on either side of the image.

It's still dry and bright out so I may as well go for a walk and see what I can find.

Comment

Found a couple of bits of Southern not-fried chicken in the freezer that I'd forgotten about, so that made for a nice lunch

Comment

New Zealand Zoom cal tomorrow morning, so it'll have to be an early night tonight

Comment

Did an approx 4 mile walk about (according to Google maps) that covered Holland Park and a bit of Kensington Gardens and roads in between.

Way too busy out. Wasn't at all happy. The light was great but key places I wanted to photograph were too crowded for me to feel comfortable with hanging around to get a good photo.

Will have to think of a plan B.
            Last edited by ladymuck; 27 February 2021, 18:14.

Comment

Watching Horizon: Coronavirus Special - What We Know Now

The K number, not the R number, is the key metric it seems. It's far too hard to explain in a pithy sound bite on the news briefings so I can see why they stick to the R number.

Comment

go on you TAFFy's!!!
                well played.

Comment

Nice full moon out

Comment

Originally posted by ladymuck View Post
                    Watching Horizon: Coronavirus Special - What We Know Now

The K number, not the R number, is the key metric it seems. It's far too hard to explain in a pithy sound bite on the news briefings so I can see why they stick to the R number.
                    I watched that the other night. Lots of interesting stuff in there.

Comment

In the Chinese

Comment

Working...
                      X