• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Morning denizens

Grey day out, but positively summery at 6°C; expected to soar to 7° later, but then there's expected to be rain through much of the night

Pressure, raw/adjusted: 1005/1013mB, which I think is down a bit

Comment

Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
      Are you now too thin or too fat for them?

Actually having met you I suspect they are flared!
      Still too big for these ones I think; they aren't flared, but they are probably over ten years old, and have been packed away for a good few years. I might try a pair on out of idle curiosity later

Comment

I just asked Alexa for a weather report.

It said "Where the f**k do you think you are going".

Quite.

Comment

Lunch is cauliflower soup.

Comment

No lunch for NF until links are up.

Or doing a catwalk in his lounge....

Comment

Late breakfast / early lunch has been a couple of slices of toast and marmite.

Comment

Work are being me a super new s*xy laptop with all bells and whistles.

Main issue is its disk swapping all the time. On 16GB of RAM. I suppose its a downside of docker.

However my new laptop held up. I can't say why (some words are not allowed without one getting a ban from a mod) but suffice to say its hels up due to certain customs changes that happened on DEcember 31st.

Comment

Originally posted by ladymuck View Post
                  mmmmmmmm

Comment

Hang on! There are no mods here! The last one was eaten by a guniea fowl.

Lucy talks Brexit!

<snigger>

Comment

Originally posted by ladymuck View Post
                      Yuck!! I hate marmite.
                      "You’re just a bad memory who doesn’t know when to go away" JR

Comment

Working...
                      X