• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

All bed linen dealt with. Now I need to make the bed before bedtime.

Took a walk up to M&S and Boots on the high street to pick up a couple of click and collect orders. It's darned chilly out.

Few people out and about, as is right and proper.

Comment

Afternoon denizens

It's been a grey day here. Back to 1°C now; 1016 v 1024mB on the barometer apps

Comment

My Mum has got an appointment for the vaccine next Friday

My Dad will have to wait as he has a history of allergic reactions and carries an epipen, so they won't give him the Pfizer one and they don't know when they'll have supplies of the Astra Zeneca one

Comment

Bed has been made. HWMBO helped.

Comment

WM started leaking.

Drained it and cleaned the filter out. Now seeing if it has fixed the issue.

Very weird watching highlights on telly of Chorley v Derby and seeing the only spectators are watching from the back of their gardens.
            "You’re just a bad memory who doesn’t know when to go away" JR

Comment

Originally posted by ladymuck View Post
              Bed has been made. HWMBO helped.
              what did he need help with?

Comment

Seems to have fixed that issue.

Noticed another issue which at some point means I need a new WM.
                "You’re just a bad memory who doesn’t know when to go away" JR

Comment

Watched Would I Lie To You. A good giggle.

HWMBO has made bowls of ramen using up duck stock and guinea fowl left overs.

Comment

In the Chinese

Comment

Originally posted by SueEllen View Post
                      Seems to have fixed that issue.

Noticed another issue which at some point means I need a new WM.
                      Best to get one that detects odd socks and burns them.

Comment

Working...
                      X