• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by xoggoth View Post
    Watched Hang 'Em High last night, must be 50 years since I last watched it so not familiar. Horrible really, crowds turning up with their kids to watch hangings as if it was a festival.
    The last public hanging in this country was in 1868.

The last proper hanging drawing & quartering was in 1820.

Bet you could sell tickets for that.
    When the fun stops, STOP.

Comment

Hole now being dug in footpath
      "You’re just a bad memory who doesn’t know when to go away" JR

Comment

Lunch: turkey soup with wholemeal bread

Comment

Walk walked before it gets dark, though I don't think the remaining daylight did anything to alleviate the unpleasantness of the lazy wind and general chilliness

But the green ring was closed, which was the purpose of it all

Comment

Busy day today. No walk has been walked. I've been glued to my chair pretty much all day (other than for a comfort break).

Comment

E-Bike conversion in the LBS. Chain won't drop onto smallest chain-ring since new bottom bracket has been installed. New left crank arm also touching chainstay.

As long as it's ready for Spring I'll be happy at this stage... I've a list of friends who are eagerly waiting to pull the E-Bike conversion trigger.
              I was an IPSE Consultative Council Member, until the BoD abolished it. I am not an IPSE Member, since they have no longer have any relevance to me, as an IT Contractor. Read my lips...I recommend QDOS for ALL your Insurance requirements (Contact me for a referral code).

Comment

Sounds like your BB axle length is too small, did you do a like-for-like replacement ?

Comment

113mm. Square crank Shimano. The issue is the diameter might be fractionally smaller, therefore the crank slips slightly further on...
                  I was an IPSE Consultative Council Member, until the BoD abolished it. I am not an IPSE Member, since they have no longer have any relevance to me, as an IT Contractor. Read my lips...I recommend QDOS for ALL your Insurance requirements (Contact me for a referral code).

Comment

Looking forward to there being no traffic outside tomorrow

Comment

Watching one of the world's leading liars. Shane he isn't going by the end of January....
                      "You’re just a bad memory who doesn’t know when to go away" JR

Comment

Working...
                      X