• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Despite the huge fry-up earlier, I found myself feeling a bit peckish, so tea has been lamb scouse with a couple of bits of sesame bloomer

Comment

Originally posted by NickFitz View Post
      Could you hang on to them until the CUK Easter do?
      I certainly can!

Comment

Sadly the Welsh won the darts. It was all terribly exciting.

Comment

Originally posted by ladymuck View Post
          I certainly can!
          Ta!

Comment

Apart from Monkey Life this afternoon, my only viewing has been 24 Hours in A&E, and then some paramedic stuff, that I put on randomly to eat by and left chuntering away in the background for the rest of the evening

Goodnight all

Comment

Back in the Chain Gang...
              I was an IPSE Consultative Council Member, until the BoD abolished it. I am not an IPSE Member, since they have no longer have any relevance to me, as an IT Contractor. Read my lips...I recommend QDOS for ALL your Insurance requirements (Contact me for a referral code).

Comment

Morning and a Very Happy New Year!

(and a special for Whorty)
                "I can put any old tat in my sig, put quotes around it and attribute to someone of whom I've heard, to make it sound true."
                - Voltaire/Benjamin Franklin/Anne Frank...

Comment

What would Zeity say about The Telex Machine?

Comment

Originally posted by NickFitz View Post
                    Apart from Monkey Life this afternoon
                    Did you get any part in it?

Comment

Originally posted by cojak View Post
                      Morning and a Very Happy New Year!

(and a special for Whorty)
                      A Happy New Year to you too. May you have plenty of chances to use the new Ban Hammer you got for Christmas in 2021.....

Comment

Working...
                      X