• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sandwich eaten, children back from their trip to Asda.

Mrs CB is straight out again to neonatal audiology.

Comment

Which means I'm in charge of two children, one of whom is standing next to me whining.

Comment

Her favourite emoji seems to be the

Comment

Followed by

Comment

Originally posted by covbob View Post
            Followed by

Very fine emoji

Comment

Was making a chicken and avocado sandwich while listening to interesting news on the radio.

Just "wow" are some people really thick? Look in the fecking mirror!!
              "You’re just a bad memory who doesn’t know when to go away" JR

Comment

Lunch is a fresh baked baguette and a couple of frankfurters. Didn't have any of that yellow American mustard so am using Dijon. Noticed that the date on it is 26/09/2019 but I'm sure it's fine...

Comment

Sausages in finger rolls for lunch

Still grey and damp here

Comment

Originally posted by ladymuck View Post
                    Lunch is a fresh baked baguette and a couple of frankfurters. Didn't have any of that yellow American mustard so am using Dijon. Noticed that the date on it is 26/09/2019 but I'm sure it's fine...
                    Out of date mustard is fine.
                    "You’re just a bad memory who doesn’t know when to go away" JR

Comment

Beer delivery is here! Not bad going considering I only ordered online about 10:30 last night.

Well done Nottingham Brewery!

Comment

Working...
                      X