• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Gonzo
    You do really need to read every post from the start, otherwise you won't understand the significance of it.

That will take about a year.

The earlier posts were a lot more fun when embedded images were still allowed. (Assuming that you are male).

But this thread keeps going. I think that there maybe some sort of record that we are trying to break.
    I have actually read about 50% of the posts, cracks appearing in my sanity forced me to stop
    Confusion is a natural state of being

Comment

This thread could be responsible for more lost jobs, broken homes & mental illness than any other cause in history.
      Confusion is a natural state of being

Comment

still some way short of the target but never mind. been far too good a weekend to spend online. 'twas a valiant effort.

Comment

Originally posted by Diver
          Well I went to the Car boot sale, Bought an Advent ADE-WD1 wireless optical Keyboard and mouse brand new in the box for £2.
          2 brand new real leather briefcases for £1 each
          A C++ for Dummies book and disk for £2 (why I don't know).
          and C++ in 24 hrs with Enterprise edition disk for £1.
          I keep buying all this junk with no room to store it (well it might come in handy)
          You could buy enough junk over time then do your own car boot stall!

Comment

Working nights over this weekend and some inconsiderate A-Hole was filling up a paddling pool with a hosepipe for her kid!!!

I think she thought that if she had the hosepipe set to jet setting it would fill faster - stoopid cow, waking me up at the crack of midday

Comment

How about this for a test :-

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/world/south_asia/6932216.stm

Oooohh!
              It's my opinion and I'm entitled to it. www.areyoupopular.mobi

Comment

we don't care about that here as long as you're not losing the will to post.

Comment

Originally posted by zeitghost
                  Looks like the CUK facebook forum isn't getting much activity...
                  I lost interest when someone said you had to put your real details/face in it...
                  "I can put any old tat in my sig, put quotes around it and attribute to someone of whom I've heard, to make it sound true."
                  - Voltaire/Benjamin Franklin/Anne Frank...

Comment

i'm beyond exhausted. i hate mondays.

Comment

but i have managed to stave off lunch until now. no doubt a full stomach will render me insensible thisafternoon.

not much different from normal then.

Comment

Working...
                      X