• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The sun is shining, all is right with my little corner of the world, see you all later
    Confusion is a natural state of being

Comment

Originally posted by Diver
      Watched the Simpson's movie the other night on line. wasn't too bad; but not as funny as the trailers and rave reviews made it out to be.
      Hi Diver
      Is it worth spending £6 to go and see?
      +50 Xeno Geek Points
      Come back Toolpusher, scotspine, Voodooflux. Pogle
      As for the rest of you - DILLIGAF

Purveyor of fine quality smut since 2005

CUK Olympic University Challenge Champions 2010/2012

Comment

I would say yes
        and yes to 28 weeks later too

Comment

Well I went to the Car boot sale, Bought an Advent ADE-WD1 wireless optical Keyboard and mouse brand new in the box for £2.
          2 brand new real leather briefcases for £1 each
          A C++ for Dummies book and disk for £2 (why I don't know).
          and C++ in 24 hrs with Enterprise edition disk for £1.
          I keep buying all this junk with no room to store it (well it might come in handy)

Comment

Phew! Hot today, I hope it stays this way until September though.

Comment

Wish I'd bought that big pool now for the grandkids, I could nip out for a relaxing soak, jacuzzie's not quite the same.

Comment

Was going to watch the three Lord of the rings DVD's today, Marathon relax, but can't be bothered.
                Went to bed at 5 am and was up again at 08.30 so I have probably mucked up what little sleep pattern that I have for the next few days.

Comment

1222 think I'll aim for 2222 by next weekend
                  Just have to Drivel harder

Comment

Originally posted by fzbucks
                    how do you join this thread?

do you have to read from the beginning to get the hang of it?

or can you just jump it with any old random stuff?

god I'm bored - only 7.5 hours to go!
                    You do really need to read every post from the start, otherwise you won't understand the significance of it.

That will take about a year.

The earlier posts were a lot more fun when embedded images were still allowed. (Assuming that you are male).

But this thread keeps going. I think that there maybe some sort of record that we are trying to break.

Comment

1223 and still bored out of my skull.
                      Finished my paperwork for the week, tidied my office, had Sunday lunch, and now I don't know what to do with myself so it looks like more drivel.

Comment

Working...
                      X