• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

... walking past local chemist. They have lines 6 feet apart. Guy in wheelchair queueing on pavement - he was as far to the right as he could be. I was as far to the left as I could be. But there was a parked car. I would have walked into the road, but quite alot of traffic.

We were about 3-4 feet apart. He started SCREAMING abuse at me. Just for a fraction of a second I flipped - but then decided to walk on. People want to feel in control of this situation - which is why they bulk buy bog roll. I don't think he appreciated that I did almost all I could, and that he was being petty, and that maybe he is not the only disabled one around. Not all disabilities are visible.

When I got home, I told MrsBP. Who said I was less disabled than he was. To be fair, I try not to tell MrsBP how bad I am - she has her own issues. Anyway I freaked out at her! Luckily she doesn't want to overburden the NHS at this time, so has booked me in for broken bones just as soon as the NHS is back to "normal"(which I think means juast at breaking point).

Sometimes I show my autistic card to the police when they stop me. Which usually leads to a PNC check. For them, anything unusual means a criminal.

Comment

Cat has started to eat. So must be getting better....

Comment

Originally posted by ladymuck View Post
        The money would have been nice but as I'm on the best rate I've ever had and had already done some rejigging due to the change in payment terms, I will be fine financially.

No idea what I will do with the time. It's not like I can go to weegieland for a shag.
        i'm sure there are weegies available in london and environs?

Comment

Originally posted by BR14 View Post
          i've decided to get pished tonight.
          glenmorangie and becks o'clock.
          maybe all this incantationing has gone to my head?
          Definetly the incanting....

Comment

You lucky bastard! You had a stream? We had to chase cows with a bucket to collect their piss
            And now NLUK provides it direct to your patio....

Comment

i'm sure there are weegies available in london and environs?

True.

But I know where my one has been... (ish)

Comment

Originally posted by vetran View Post
                She doesn't want tales of subbing for NLyuK!
                But the rest of us do! Go on vetran - I bet you could do a whole page of tpd on that!

Mind you, you might get banned again....

Comment

True.

But I know where my one has been... (ish)
                  Glasgow Central station?

Comment

Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
                    And now NLUK provides it direct to your patio....
                    Happened again today! I think someone has decided the crappy window boxes outside the flat above need more regular watering (the tenants don't care so the plants always die but the owner is pernickerty).

I just wish whoever is doing the watering would notice the open window right underneath...

Comment

The money would have been nice but as I'm on the best rate I've ever had and had already done some rejigging due to the change in payment terms, I will be fine financially.

No idea what I will do with the time. It's not like I can go to weegieland for a shag.
                      I am not familiar with this term?

Presumably it means going to collect meals to fill freezer with.....

I thought you were going to invite HWMBO to your place? For 5 hours of non-stop, uninterrupted, red-hot, steamy cooking for stuff to go in the freezer....

Comment

Working...
                      X