• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by LondonManc View Post
    First world problems at Casa LM this morning. All we've got left coffee-wise is Douwe Egberts instant. Fortunately, as instants go, it's not bad. Need to send a link to Mrs LM for the grinder/aeropress starter pack ready for my birthday in a few weeks.
    yep, the cloggy's like their coffee

Comment

Originally posted by BR14 View Post
      yep, the cloggy's like their coffee
      Just finished my first mug of it after a run of Tassimo decent stuff. I will be on Yorkshire Tea for the foreseeable.
      The greatest trick the devil ever pulled was convincing the world that he didn't exist

Comment

Just finished my first mug of it after a run of Tassimo decent stuff. I will be on Yorkshire Tea for the foreseeable.
        Sounds like a complete disaster

Aeropress is good, but a pain when you have a number of coffees to make .

I trust your flashy one is still in operation
        The Chunt of Chunts.

Comment

First world problems at Casa LM this morning. All we've got left coffee-wise is Douwe Egberts instant. Fortunately, as instants go, it's not bad. Need to send a link to Mrs LM for the grinder/aeropress starter pack ready for my birthday in a few weeks.
          Cue another ad for my coffee roasters who are still roasting to order!

Collections - www.alfiecoffee.co.uk

They supply ground, and will sell you a grinder

Comment

Originally posted by BR14 View Post
            on my second 40Cl mug of earl grey tea, since i don't drink that hipster pish.

On the rare occasions that I will drink tea, Earl Grey is my tea of choice. Sin leche, por favor.

Comment

Originally posted by ladymuck View Post
              Cue another ad for my coffee roasters who are still roasting to order!

Collections - www.alfiecoffee.co.uk

They supply ground, and will sell you a grinder
              By far my favourite roaster here :-

Hasbean

Another favourite is Jamaican Blue Mountain, when relatives/friends bring us some back from Jamaica
              The Chunt of Chunts.

Comment

Morning all
                On my second lungo of the day.
                Blue skies, going to be a hot one.

For some reason (which I suspect was a fox), my guineas started alarm calling at 5.20 this morning.

In better news, and since we've had an advert for a coffee company, one of my local breweries is open on Friday 1-6pm, selling to the public: Welcome to The Tillingbourne Brewery - Tilly Beer
                Given that it's a long weekend, I've ordered 18 pints of Whakahari which I'll be collecting tomorrow.
                …Maybe we ain’t that young anymore

Comment

after a soft boiled egg and buttery wholemeal toast, my third mug now.

i suppose i'd better get back in my pentacle and incant a bit more............

Last edited by BR14; 9 April 2020, 08:21.

Comment

Originally posted by MrMarkyMark View Post
                    By far my favourite roaster here :-

Hasbean

Another favourite is Jamaican Blue Mountain, when relatives/friends bring us some back from Jamaica
                    Eek. They have a lot! I wouldn't know where to start

Comment

Originally posted by WTFH View Post
                      Morning all
                      On my second lungo of the day.
                      Blue skies, going to be a hot one.

For some reason (which I suspect was a fox), my guineas started alarm calling at 5.20 this morning.

In better news, and since we've had an advert for a coffee company, one of my local breweries is open on Friday 1-6pm, selling to the public: Welcome to The Tillingbourne Brewery - Tilly Beer
                      Given that it's a long weekend, I've ordered 18 pints of Whakahari which I'll be collecting tomorrow.
                      I wonder if that's an essential journey for my Dad to make? He's about an hour's drive away...

Comment

Working...
                      X