• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

it would also have helped if i had turned the unit off and disconnected it from the mains before poking it with a screwdiver.

Comment

there was fair bit of smoke, a dramatically increased heartbeat and a fair bit of blushing.

Comment

it failed to proceed on 45 and 78 after that.

Comment

odd how i can so clearly recall an incident i had long forgotten by a set of words written by a lizard.

Comment

evening all........

Comment

morning all.

Comment

Morning Oh wise and mighty one
                Confusion is a natural state of being

Comment

it wasn't 81. it was late 79. message in a bottle was in the charts and prompted me to spend an enormous amount of money (at the time and for a schoolboy) on buying the first two police albums as a christmas present for my eldest sister.

Comment

eh? good lord. morning diver.

Comment

of course the fact that i had a record player meant i could play the albums before gifting them. which i did rather a lot until poking its innards with a screwdriver.

Comment

Working...
                      X