• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

bumpity bump bump bump
    ‎"See, you think I give a tulip. Wrong. In fact, while you talk, I'm thinking; How can I give less of a tulip? That's why I look interested."

Comment

morning all !!
      SA says;
      Well you looked so stylish I thought you batted for the other camp - thats like the ultimate compliment!

I couldn't imagine you ever having a hair out of place!

n5gooner is awarded +5 Xeno Geek Points.
      (whatever these are)

Comment

Originally posted by n5gooner
        morning all !!

Morning dude...

Comment

Morning boy

Clowin, don't see you here yet, slacking again
          Fiscal nomad it's legal.

Comment

Another day...another dollar...

Comment

I wonder if I can make this office more exciting?

Comment

Not sure how...thought about streaking yesterday, seems like a bad idea somehow!

Comment

How does the man who drives the snow plough get to work in the morning?

Comment

Is the meaning of life really 42?

Comment

I am not so windy today so that girl and the man behind will stop looking at me...

Comment

Working...
                      X