• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by n5gooner
    bounce
    me to, no hair out of place

Comment

10 hours without a post - I think you are all losing interest.

<pulls out bugle and plays last post>

Comment

TPD, is ALIVE!!!
        ‎"See, you think I give a tulip. Wrong. In fact, while you talk, I'm thinking; How can I give less of a tulip? That's why I look interested."

Comment

morning all !!
          SA says;
          Well you looked so stylish I thought you batted for the other camp - thats like the ultimate compliment!

I couldn't imagine you ever having a hair out of place!

n5gooner is awarded +5 Xeno Geek Points.
          (whatever these are)

Comment

its all a bit slow today....whys that then....something worth reading in general ?
            SA says;
            Well you looked so stylish I thought you batted for the other camp - thats like the ultimate compliment!

(whatever these are)

Comment

not in the UK anyway...
              SA says;

(whatever these are)

Comment

In Brazil it is the Day of Mourning (public Holiday)

International Street theatre in Belgium

Bhutan - First Sermon of Lord Buddha

India - Presidential election

Monserrat - Eruption anniversary
                "Wait, I still function!"

Comment

On this day...

July 18:

54th Massachusetts Volunteer Infantry storming Fort Wagner

* 64 – The Great Fire of Rome started among the shops around the Circus Maximus selling flammable goods, eventually destroying four of fourteen Roman districts and severely damaging seven others.
                  * 1863 – American Civil War: Led by Union Army Colonel Robert Gould Shaw, the 54th Massachusetts Volunteer Infantry (pictured), the first formal African American military unit, spearheaded an assault on Fort Wagner near Charleston, South Carolina.
                  * 1982 – Guatemalan military forces and their paramilitary allies slaughtered over 250 Mayan campesinos in the village of Plan de Sánchez, Baja Verapaz department.
                  * 1995 – During the fifteenth stage of the 1995 Tour de France, Italian cyclist Fabio Casartelli suffered a fatal crash on the descent of the Col de Portet d'Aspet.
                  * 1996 – Paris-bound TWA Flight 800 exploded at 00:31 UTC (20:31, July 17 EDT) off the coast of Long Island, New York, killing all 230 on board.
                  ‎"See, you think I give a tulip. Wrong. In fact, while you talk, I'm thinking; How can I give less of a tulip? That's why I look interested."

Comment

I'm so bored - I'm trying hard not to fall asleep at my desk.

Right - back to making pretty pictures for the latest marketing campaign, then a spot of Flash, then some JSP rubbish, then to work on my CV.

Comment

Just 10 posts today, come on guys, really poor show...

Comment

Working...
                      X