• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Confusion is a natural state of being

Comment

all the three's!

hello from the wireless laptop.

Comment

i should have set the router and wireless up with trusty xp rather than vistas.

Comment

'cos vistas didn't quite activate the software as it should have done. lots of faffing later...

Comment

and some very hungry kids at the pivotal moment of password setting...

Comment

so a brief interlude of lunch and then discovered that the laptop battery had expired.

Comment

so i had to start again.

Comment

I didn't know you were a mom.

And isn't DS23 a Citroen model?
                  Last edited by Diver; 14 July 2007, 19:41.
                  Confusion is a natural state of being

Comment

but before i could do that it was time to get out and sample some fresh air. oh and take the little people to the fair. helter skelter, merry-go-rounds, prize every time etc.

Comment

candy floss, toffee apples, and ooh one more ride pleeease.

Comment

Working...
                      X