• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I could get a jam doughnut at the same time.

Comment

The doughnuts aren't great, but they're better than nothing.

Comment

When she was at college, Mrs PRC had a job injecting jam into doughnuts.

Comment

I expect they have highly advanced robots to do that these days.

Comment

Either that or villages full of Polish highly skilled jam injectors working for 1/2 the price of a British worker.

Comment

There's probably even a Euro-directive on the amount of jam that must be present in each doughnut.

Comment

Originally posted by PRC1964
                Either that or villages full of Polish highly skilled jam injectors working for 1/2 the price of a British worker.
                That sounds like a euphamism for something..."highly skilled jam injector"

Excuse me luv, wanna see my jam injector?...

Comment

Originally posted by zeitghost
                  I'm just thinking about upgrading from Win98 to Win2k... one doesn't want to rush these things you know...

w2K was such a duffer...slow as a wet weekend in jail...

Comment

morning all, rather late today, although I was in the office early, had some work to do !!!
                    SA says;
                    Well you looked so stylish I thought you batted for the other camp - thats like the ultimate compliment!

I couldn't imagine you ever having a hair out of place!

n5gooner is awarded +5 Xeno Geek Points.
                    (whatever these are)

Comment

Originally posted by zeitghost
                      I'm just thinking about upgrading from Win98 to Win2k... one doesn't want to rush these things you know...
                      I nearly fell off my chair the other week - Pentium 3 PC 1Ghz with 256Mb ram and Windows 98 - never ever connected to the internet, went like the clappers.

Comment

Working...
                      X