• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

four.....
    SA says;
    Well you looked so stylish I thought you batted for the other camp - thats like the ultimate compliment!

I couldn't imagine you ever having a hair out of place!

n5gooner is awarded +5 Xeno Geek Points.
    (whatever these are)

Comment

three
      SA says;
      Well you looked so stylish I thought you batted for the other camp - thats like the ultimate compliment!

(whatever these are)

Comment

Originally posted by n5gooner
        just weights I think.... to tired for cardio work.
        where gym is concerned i prefer to do waits.

Comment

two...
          SA says;

(whatever these are)

Comment

one.... right off now....bye bye..
            SA says;

(whatever these are)

Comment

think i've just superglued my stomach.

too
              much

food

Comment

sleep.

want sleep.

Comment

Breakthrough Promises to End Unibrow Suffering

PITTSBURGH, Pa. A team of researchers at the University of Pittsburgh Medical School has isolated the gene responsible for synophrys, the phenomenon known as "unibrow", giving hope to sufferers from the affliction that their children will grow up with two normal eyebrows, rather than a single furry caterpillar crawling across their foreheads.

"I can't tell you the hurt that unibrow caused me when I was growing up," says Stanley Klesko of Donora, Pennsylvania. "The kids would chant 'Stan's eyebrow is one straight line, That's why he's no friend of mine'," Klesko recalls painfully.

The mapping of the human genome was completed in 2003, and the manipulation of particular genes will become a reality over time. The rush to identify the unibrow gene was propelled forward when Sesame Street's Bert, who has perhaps the world's most famous example of the deformity, collapsed after a "skip and wave" show in Pittsburgh due to the weight of his eyebrow hair and the perspiration that it absorbed during the performance.

"We worked round the clock and consumed a lot of pizza and Chinese food," says Dr. Wang Lee, a professor of biophysics. "Then we fell asleep and a couple of graduate assistants did all the work."

Couples will now have the option of choosing from a smorgasboard of eyebrow options for their children, ranging from the slender and graceful "Audrey Hepburn" model to the more rugged and masculine "Clark Gable" style.

"It's all about relieving human suffering," says Dr. Lee. "Nothing hurts worse than pulling out an eyebrow hair," he notes, "unless it's pulling out a nosehair, but they didn't ask us to fix that problem."
                  I don't know my arse from an hole in the ground

Comment

Cherie: "Proof that I am not bonkers"

London - (Ass Mess): Ex-UK Prime Monster's wife Cherie Blair has wept openly on a TV documentary to be broadcast in the UK on July 4th and stated categorically "I am not bonkers."

In the 60 minute vanity piece Cherie tells presenter Fiona Bruce: "How could I be such a successful QC and be that completely stupid?"

How indeed is the obvious reply...

Since coming into the public gaze in 1994 when husband Tony assassinated Labour Leader John Smith with a fatal cardiac medication overdose and succeeded him in leading the Party Cherie has brazened out UK police files about the daughter she bore George W Bush in 1970 shortly after their Catholic wedding in Mexico City.

And Blair himself has neglected to mention that the real Cherie Booth he married in 1979 lies at the bottom of a cement quarry on the Isle of Mull after a drunken slanging match in 1982 made him lose his rag and fatally wallop the "bolshie old scouser" with an ashtray.

Then a brilliant plan by his chum Peter Mandelson immediately replaced the dead Cherie with the lookalike shyster lawyer daughter of 1980s UK Prime Monster Margaret Thatcher and Robert Maxwell.

To ensure that everybody lived happily ever after Thatcher installed Stella Rimington - her niece by marriage - at the top of counter-intelligence in MI5 and performed obsequious acts of carnal knowledge on the head of classified criminal records at NATO to keep him sweet.

Hopefully the TV documentary will exercise good taste and avoid showing the hideous details of Thatcher's depravity or else post health warnings before the actual scenes are screened.

The documentary will be shown on Wednesday alongside a family portrait of the smiling Blairs on holiday with Garry Glitter in Phukhet, Thailand.

Lord Levy is 69.
                    I don't know my arse from an hole in the ground

Comment

damn but you're right on it again zg. but then you are a sign of the (past) times i suppose.

Comment

Working...
                      X