• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

"are you married?"

Comment

"do you like gorgonzola?"

Comment

"did you have bugs at home?"

Comment

"are you alright?"

Comment

"has your dog got distemper?"

Comment

he became communicative. he told how he owed money for riding breeches, a whip and a saddle, that he'd had vd some years ago and cured it wth permangranate.

Comment

"there was no idesa of trying anything else, no time for it." he said with a belch. "it may seem to youn pretty drastic, but tell me, hic, hic, what am i to do, hic, hic? you must forgive me"

Comment

"themos flask," he continued, forgetting what he had been talking about a moment ago, "is the name for recepticles which keep drinks and food in their original warmth. which do you think, my dear colleague , is the fairer game, farbl or vingt-et-un?"

Comment

"really, i've seen you somewhere before" he called out, trying to embrace svejk and kiss him with salivary lips. "we were at school together. you're a good chap" he said, tenderly stroking his own leg. "how you've grown from the time i saw you last. the pleasure of seeing you makes up for all my sufferings"

Comment

a poetic mood came over him and he began to speak of going back to the sunshine of happy faces and warm hearts. then he knelt down and began to pray "ave maria", laughing as though to split his sides. when they stopped before his apartment, it was very difficult to get him out of the droshky.

Comment

Working...
                      X