• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Including the home care people who go in twice a day to check on her.
    "Being nice costs nothing and sometimes gets you extra bacon" - Pondlife.

Comment

Which is a bit unfair given how close to 9000 we are.

Comment

I should have "worked" from home. They'd have been none the wiser.

Comment

Originally posted by DaveB
          Daft old bird had been feeling ill for a couple of weeks but hadnt told anyone.
          They are like that at that age. They think if they go in hospital they will never come out and insist on suffering in silence... well when I say silence, you never hear the last of jippy this and upset that, but they wont admit to needing a Dr.
          I am not qualified to give the above advice!

The original point and click interface by
          Smith and Wesson.

Step back, have a think and adjust my own own attitude from time to time

Comment

As it is, there's very little for me to do.

Comment

So left the missus up there and drove back yesterday evening.

Comment

I think they just want to feel important by having some more meetings.

Comment

Am I in time ?
                  I don't know my arse from an hole in the ground

Comment

It justifies their existence.

Comment

To make sure that 16 year old son hadnt burnt the house down or lost the dog while we were away over night.

Comment

Working...
                      X