• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

"i can't go on" he said "throw me out. why won't you throw me out? i won't do anything to myself"

Comment

"i want to fall on my nose" he announced in a resolte tone.

Comment

"sir" he continued again imploringly, "dear old man give me one across the jaw."

Comment

"one or several?" asked svejk. "two? here you are..."

Comment

the chaplain counted the blows as they came, beaming blissfully all the time.

Comment

"that does one a lot of good" he said. "it helps the stomach and promotes the digestion. give me another one."

Comment

"thank you very much" he called, when svejk immediately obliged him. "i'm completely satisfied. tear open my waistcoat please."

Comment

he expressed the most varied of wishes. he wante svejk to dislocate his leg, to throttle him for a bit, to cut his nails and to pull his from teeth. he exhibited yearnings for martyrdom, asking him to cut off his head and throw him in a sack into the vltava.

Comment

"some stars round my head would suit me very well" he said with enthusiasm. " i should need ten"

Comment

Theorem: Suppose that a and p are relatively prime integers with p > 1. p is prime if and only if

(x-a)p = (xp-a) (mod p)
                      Confusion is a natural state of being

Comment

Working...
                      X