• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

"i've lost my ticket!" he shouted "stop, i must find my ticket!"

Comment

then, waving his hand resignedly: "all right, let's go on..."

Comment

he then began to wander: "in the vast majority of cases... yes, allright... in all cases... you're quite wrong... second floor?... that's just an excuse...it's not my concern, but yours, my dear madam...bill please...i had a black coffee!"

Comment

DS23, that is sterling work, but I think you should go to bed now.

Comment

in a half dream he began to squabble with an imaginary enemy who was disputing his rights to sit by the window in a restaurant. then he began to mistake the droshky for a train and, leaning out of the window, shrieked at the street in czech and german:

Comment

"nymburk, all change!"

Comment

svejk pulled him back and the chaplain forgot about the train and began to give various animal imitations. he spent the longest over the cock and his cock-a-doodle-do resounded triumphantly from the droshky.
                Last edited by DS23; 23 June 2007, 10:33.

Comment

for some time he was very active and restless and tried to fall out of the droshky, swearing at the passers-by and calling them guttersnipes. then he hrew his hankerchief out of the droshky and shouted that hey must all stop because he had lost his luggage.

Comment

Fecks sake DS, getting a bit boring, that story.

Comment

then he began to tell a story: "in budejovice there once was a drummer. he got married. a year later he died" he burst out laughing:"isn't that a good story?"

Comment

Working...
                      X