• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

the chaplain with a melancholy expression propped his head on his hands and began to sing:

Comment

"no one loves me any more..."

Comment

but he broke off his song suddenly and said in german:

Comment

"excuse me, old man. you're a bloody idiot. i can sing what i like"

Comment

he appeared to want to whistle a tune, but instead he emitted from his mouth suc a powerfull "whoa" that the droshky came to a stop.

Comment

when afterwards, at svejks orders they contimued their journey further, the chaplain began to try to light his cigarette holder.

Comment

"it doesn't burn" he said despondently, when he had used up a whole box of matches. "you're blowing at it"

Comment

but at that moment he lost his thread again and started to laugh:

Comment

"this is a lark. we're alone in the tram, aren't we, my dear colleague?"

Comment

he began to rummage in his pockets.

Comment

Working...
                      X