• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

"humbly report, sir, you were here on a visit"

Comment

"n-n-not on a v-visit. you're m-m-making a mistake"

Comment

svejk lifted the chaplain and propped him up against the wall. the chaplian lurched from side to side and rolled over on him saying:

Comment

"i'm falling on you!"

"falling on you," he repeated with an idiotic grin.

finally svejk managed to press the chaplain to the wall, where in this new position he started to doze again.

Comment

DS23 - your post count (and the total in 'test please delete') is shooting up!

Still number 1

Rule #76: No excuses. Play like a champion.

Comment

svejk woke him up. "what can i do for you?" said the chaplian making a vain attempt to drag himself along by the wall and sit on the floor. "who are you anyhow?"

Comment

"humbly report, sir, replied svejk, pushing the chaplian back against the wall once more, "i'm you're batman, your reverence sir"

Comment

"i haven't got any batman" said the chaplain with an effort, making another attempt to fall on to svejk. and i'm not a reverence"

Comment

"i'm a pig" he addded with the sincerity of a drunkard. "let me go, sir, i don't know you"

Comment

the little tustle ended in complete victory for svejk. he took advantage of it to drag the chaplian dow the stairs into the carriage entrance, where the chalain tried to stop him from dragging him into the street. "i don't kow you sir" he kept on saying to sjejk in the struggle. "do you know otto katz? that's me"

Comment

Working...
                      X