• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

salard from Prets, with a club sandwich, and some protein drink....washed down with 1.5l of water.
    SA says;
    Well you looked so stylish I thought you batted for the other camp - thats like the ultimate compliment!

I couldn't imagine you ever having a hair out of place!

n5gooner is awarded +5 Xeno Geek Points.
    (whatever these are)

Comment

I am hungry again. Already.
      Rule #76: No excuses. Play like a champion.

Comment

I'm stuffed!
        SA says;
        Well you looked so stylish I thought you batted for the other camp - thats like the ultimate compliment!

(whatever these are)

Comment

Originally posted by DaveB
          Ham salad and water. Not very exciting but I need to get the weight down. Off to the gym tonight so proabably pasta or rice + whatever for dinner.
          don't you want and 0845 contact number on your site, not a mobile, the site looks good btw !!
          SA says;

(whatever these are)

Comment

Originally posted by n5gooner
            don't you want and 0845 contact number on your site, not a mobile, the site looks good btw !!

Yes, I probably do. I'm going to set up one of those freebie redirect numbers but in the mean time all the Co. stationary, business cards etc has that number on it and right now I dont want to spend the dosh to get them all re-done.
            "Being nice costs nothing and sometimes gets you extra bacon" - Pondlife.

Comment

Originally posted by DaveB
              Yes, I probably do. I'm going to set up one of those freebie redirect numbers but in the mean time all the Co. stationary, business cards etc has that number on it and right now I dont want to spend the dosh to get them all re-done.
              yup I know where your coming from!
              SA says;

(whatever these are)

Comment

did you do the site ?
                SA says;

(whatever these are)

Comment

No, but I can pass you the details of the chap that did if you PM me.
                  "Being nice costs nothing and sometimes gets you extra bacon" - Pondlife.

Comment

B U M P
                    Rule #76: No excuses. Play like a champion.

Comment

yes, but has she spread her curtains for you today?

Comment

Working...
                      X