• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by WTFH View Post
    The first 5 minutes were of interest. 10 minutes after they had finished, one of the better managers said that he didn't think half of us were needed on the call, so we left.
    Yep makes total sense, although you should have left on your own account.

Hate wasting my life in meetings
    The Chunt of Chunts.

Comment

Yodel's tracking system told me my parcel was "with one of our drivers for delivery" as of seven this morning. So, as their nearest depot is Northampton which gave him plenty of time to get here before I woke up, I've been assuming it could arrive Any Minute Now all morning.

Now it's updated and says it's "with one of our drivers" as of half eleven. As this time it includes a mobile number for the driver I can only assume the previous driver was a fictitious entity, and they probably haven't even made it here from Northampton yet, never mind started delivering things

Comment

Originally posted by NickFitz View Post
        Links are up
        Where did you get the links on the yeast?

Comment

Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
          Where did you get the links on the yeast?
          A rather peculiar conversation on Twitter between a chick-lit novelist from Nottingham and a chap whose occupation I don't know from Saffron Walden

Comment

A rather peculiar conversation on Twitter between a chick-lit novelist from Nottingham and a chap whose occupation I don't know from Saffron Walden
            It was the chap from Saffron Walden who posted the link…

Comment

As long as he is not a baker.

Comment

I got contract today for new gig in city. It only took 3 weeks.

Start date 15th May.

No boomed thread yet as I am waiting for credit/crb/reference checks. Its the same lot would caused the 3 week hold up!

If nothing by 13th April(Maundy THursday) start date will have to be postponed.

Comment

I got contract today for new gig in city. It only took 3 weeks.

Start date 15th May.

No boomed thread yet as I am waiting for credit/crb/reference checks. Its the same lot would caused the 3 week hold up!

If nothing by 13th April(Maundy THursday) start date will have to be postponed.

Comment

As long as he is not a baker.
                    He referred to it as "labial lunchables"

Comment

Thing has arrived

It comes with three films, but only one of them is in the box. It's not clear that the other two would fit anywhere and there's a card from Samsung telling me to call a number if they aren't there, so either they get nicked a lot, or they're banking on people not getting around to it so they can save a few bob

And the one in the box is The Martian. Bought off Amazon over the weekend: The Martian (Extended Edition), so I don't need this one anyway

I'll give them a ring once I've eaten my corned beef butties.

Comment

Working...
                      X