• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I can’t get my pass without doing a local induction, I can’t do a local induction until I get into the building, I can’t get into the building without a pass!

Originally posted by Stevie Wonder Boy
    I can't see any way to do it can you please advise?

I want my account deleted and all of my information removed, I want to invoke my right to be forgotten.

Comment

Originally posted by zeitghost View Post
      Much of it is now down with us.
      What's left is now heading into Shropshire on its way here for the afternoon

Comment

'Grooming calls' and 'tshirt sizing' - is this really agile speak?

Comment

Originally posted by Dallas View Post
          tshirt sizing is - small, large, x-large, small but suity is the developer, large but mf the product owner... It's used to provide rough estimates for the amount of work required...
          merely at clientco for the entertainment

Comment

Originally posted by eek View Post
            tshirt sizing is - small, large, x-large, small but suity is the developer, large but mf the product owner... It's used to provide rough estimates for the amount of work required...
            So what we used to call 'size' is now 'tshirt size' on a daily 'grooming' call:

Comment

It is the speak of certain people who assert that they are "doing Agile". Whether they are doing any such thing is open to question, and is certainly not proved by the use of such jargon

Comment

Stone me, this is hard to read:

http://www.eng.newcastle.edu.au/eecs...ra/cavity.html

Comment

Originally posted by NickFitz View Post
                  It is the speak of certain people who assert that they are "doing Agile". Whether they are doing any such thing is open to question, and is certainly not proved by the use of such jargon
                  Its TCS driven - makes a whole lot of sense now, thankyou

They are agile in a micro-waterfall way

Comment

So what we used to call 'size' is now 'tshirt size' on a daily 'grooming' call:
                    I was stoped by a clip board wielding nazi in Boots one day, they asked "What products do I use for grooming" they didn't like my reply of Facebook

I want my account deleted and all of my information removed, I want to invoke my right to be forgotten.

Comment

ok the is gonna sound really strange, even for me, but the keyboard that is on my new desk I really like, it has a proper old school mechanical clacking sound when you type

Comment

Working...
                      X