• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Surely, the only sauce served should be the chef's special?
    If you think my attitude stinks, you should smell my fingers.

Comment

For about a month now, my CC Windows box has been popping up a balloon telling me that a software update deadline has been passed, and it'll update and restart any time now.

It never does. The first few times I clicked on it to get it to go ahead, but it didn't; now, even though it appears every hour or so, I only notice it a couple of times a week.

I wonder what it wants to do?

Comment

Originally posted by Pondlife View Post
        The ONLY sauce that should be allowed is Encona West Indian Original Hot Pepper Sauce.
        Originally posted by hyperD View Post

How about we all agree to disagree
        "Ask not what you can do for your country. Ask what's for lunch." - Orson Welles

Norrahe's blog

Comment

What's cooking the HyperD's kitchen today?
          "Ask not what you can do for your country. Ask what's for lunch." - Orson Welles

Norrahe's blog

Comment

Originally posted by norrahe View Post
            How about we all agree to disagree
            Well everyone is in agreement on one thing. You and your brown sauce is just wrong....
            merely at clientco for the entertainment

Comment

Originally posted by eek View Post
              Well everyone is in agreement on one thing. You and your brown sauce is just wrong....

nobody loves me anymore

Norrahe's blog

Comment

Originally posted by norrahe View Post

nobody loves me anymore

THat's not true

very quickly
                merely at clientco for the entertainment

Comment

Gentleman's relish?
                  Join IPSE

Comment

Originally posted by eek View Post
                    Brown sauce is the only acceptable sauce on a bacon roll. Ideally there should be no sauce at all to get the full bacony flavour but if you must add sauce, it has to be brown.

Comment

Brown sauce is the right answer. What was the question?

They used to make something called Yorkshire relish, which Google tells me is now mainly only available in Ireland as YR Sauce. Far superior to HP or Daddies in my view.

Comment

Working...
                      X