• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by norrahe View Post
    Whisky related nonsense posted.
    Whats your view on glasses for Whiskey? I have always liked a think heavy bottomed glass, room for a bit of ice, but society tells me it needs to be those thinner necked ones
    Originally posted by Stevie Wonder Boy
    I can't see any way to do it can you please advise?

I want my account deleted and all of my information removed, I want to invoke my right to be forgotten.

Comment

Originally posted by mudskipper View Post
      Feeling a bit stuffed after last night's McFeast.

Nice and sunny - should really do sommat...
      It's as grey as a 's arse here now.

Comment

Roast lamb with roasties, mash, broccoli, sprouts, carrots & peas.

I shall be taking off like a rocket later.

Forgot the rice pud again.

So tin of Tesco pears with a touch of evap for sweet.

Made a refreshing change.

Comment

Originally posted by SimonMac View Post
          Whats your view on glasses for Whiskey? I have always liked a think heavy bottomed glass, room for a bit of ice, but society tells me it needs to be those thinner necked ones
          This is what you should be using and no ice!
          "Ask not what you can do for your country. Ask what's for lunch." - Orson Welles

Norrahe's blog

Comment

Sunny and windy here.

Steak for dinner which will be an early one as I have to scoot off around 7ish.

Steak is sous viding, won't be bqqing just a quick flash in a hot pan, with butter. Serving it with cauliflower cheese.
            Apple and pear crumble with vla (aka cloggy custard type stuff)
            "Ask not what you can do for your country. Ask what's for lunch." - Orson Welles

Norrahe's blog

Comment

Sunny and windy here.

Steak for dinner which will be an early one as I have to scoot off around 7ish.

Steak is sous viding, won't be bqqing just a quick flash in a hot pan, with butter. Serving it with cauliflower cheese.
              Apple and pear crumble with vla (aka cloggy custard type stuff)
              Sunny and windy here too. And I'll also be having steak for dinner, except I won't be sous viding it.

Hmm, autocorrect doesn't like "viding". It prefers voiding or vicing

Comment

Well I'm heading east for the week.

Try and behave while I'm away.

Norrahe's blog

Comment

Well I'm heading east for the week.

Try and behave while I'm away.
                  Have fun

Comment

Originally posted by Bunk View Post
                    Sunny and windy here too.
                    Spoke too soon

It's now lashing down, dark, dank, miserable, murrain of beasts etc

Comment

Roast chicken for dinner on account of it being all that was available in Tesco express, and me having made an early start on the vino preventing venturing further afield.

Comment

Working...
                      X