• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Another day travelling but this time it's to double check university with eldest.
    Yet another rattler but this time into Birmingham uni

Comment

Morning all.

Woken up with a cold and sneezing my arse to glory

Comment

What a bloody wild weather in Bradford

For once in life I heard the weather lady Carol instead of just staring at the TV screen with a blank mind and damn .... she is right!

Comment

I'm in Aldershot. Nothing else to say really...

Comment

Morning.

Last edited by zeitghost; 28 January 2015, 09:12. Reason: brain finally sort of engaged.

Comment

Morning

Off to pilates.
              "Ask not what you can do for your country. Ask what's for lunch." - Orson Welles

Norrahe's blog

Comment

Originally posted by FatLazyContractor View Post
                What a bloody wild weather in Bradford

For once in life I heard the weather lady Carol instead of just staring at the TV screen with a blank mind and damn .... she is right!
                She keeps mooing. Since I noticed it, I can't hear anything else. Every time she says "move" she goes "mooo". She does it a lot.

I think Mr ms appreciates her udders too.

Comment

Originally posted by zeitghost View Post
                  Morning.

Grey.

Dark.

Drizzly.

Well sideways drizzly coz of the wind.

Umbrella useless for same reason.

Train on time at 2 minutes late. The class 150 must be buggered coz it was a class 158 (luxury) this a.m.

Hill steep.

Sewer status: remarkable undisgusting. Must be away again.

Wednesday.

And to celebrate the network was playing up when I came in.

Om Om Om.

In another great leap forward for email, I've just discovered I've been sending emails to myself.

This orifice365 is the biggest pile of tulipe I've seen in a while.

Ho hum.
                  Wrong thread!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by NickFitz View Post
                    Morning denizens

This cold that seems to have crept up on me hasn't half given me a runny nose

Seriously, the damn thing's literally dripping. Can't remember the last time a cold did that, but I suspect I was probably about five at the time
                    Originally posted by FatLazyContractor View Post
                    Morning all.

Woken up with a cold and sneezing my arse to glory
                    My cold seems to have more or less gone. It was definitely the least worrisome cold I've had for as long as I remember. Sore throat/gritty eyes/sneezy/runny nose, but never really had the whole feel like absolute tulip thing. Maybe the snakeoil did work

Comment

Originally posted by mudskipper View Post
                      Wrong thread!!!!

Morning all.

Betterer?

Comment

Working...
                      X