• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by TheFaQQer View Post
    I now get an "up to" speed of 152Mbps

Speedtest has it at about 85 at the moment, which is probably about where it was before I upgraded it.
    Broadband Checker says we can get 2Mbps, currently getting about 5....

But we do live in the middle of bloody nowhere and 3 miles from the exchange.
    "Being nice costs nothing and sometimes gets you extra bacon" - Pondlife.

Comment

Young one has swimming tonight and I think they are doing an endurance/distance test.

I'd better get the pasta on now.

Comment

Originally posted by mudskipper View Post

Where's Alias for our early morning alarm call these days?
        Service will be resumed soon...still jet lagged...
        Join IPSE

Comment

Originally posted by Alias View Post
          And you only just missed that Mill. Ennium. and Zen. Chury.

You woz robbed.

Comment

Originally posted by Alias View Post
            Go anywhere nice ?

Comment

Right, I've made it to the airport and have set up base camp in the lounge. The nice lady that normally checks peoples boarding passes saw me pathetically limping in and has sat me down and brought me a glass of vino. Sometimes it pays to be the please and thank you guy rather than the do you know how many airmiles I have one.

Comment

Originally posted by Pondlife View Post
                Afternoon all,

In proper TPD tradition I've done something really weird to my ankle. Felt a bit of a twinge yesterday taking the rubbish out and woke up this morning and it hurts like fck!

This doesn't feel like a sprained ankle this feels like bone fracture. How the fck do you get a fracture walking down some steps.

Am I turning into suity? I don't do 'ill' ever!

Not impressed at all.

I hope everyone else is enjoying Friday eve!
                We're all getting old.

You could have just tweaked the ankle, get yourself to a quack when you get home to be on the safe side.

And no you haven't got suitLurgy
                "Ask not what you can do for your country. Ask what's for lunch." - Orson Welles

Norrahe's blog

Comment

If it turns black you've broken it, otherwise it's probly just a sprain.

Comment

Byeeeee

Comment

Originally posted by Pondlife View Post
                      Right, I've made it to the airport and have set up base camp in the lounge. The nice lady that normally checks peoples boarding passes saw me pathetically limping in and has sat me down and brought me a glass of vino. Sometimes it pays to be the please and thank you guy rather than the do you know how many airmiles I have one.
                      Please and thank you gets you everywhere, it got me a round of free whisky and a tasting of all the expensive Japanese whiskies they had at Sushi samba.
                      "Ask not what you can do for your country. Ask what's for lunch." - Orson Welles

Norrahe's blog

Comment

Working...
                      X