• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Saw the speculation about that on Twitter at lunchtime. She won't now, just to annoy the Mail

Comment

Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
      Fish and chips from the local chippie for dinner.
      Just got some spuds in the oven to roast, to go with the rest of the roast lamb from Monday

Comment

And very nice it was too. Extremely full now

This time tomorrow, I'll be saying "This time tomorrow, I'll be done with ClientCorp until next year." Can't wait

Comment

Aye, two days left. Struggling with motivation, both for work and for Christmas. Got hospital appts with mother on both Mon and Tue next week to get us into the festive mood...

Comment

Originally posted by mudskipper View Post
            Aye, two days left. Struggling with motivation, both for work and for Christmas. Got hospital appts with mother on both Mon and Tue next week to get us into the festive mood...
            Feels like at the moment, my time consists of get up, go to ClientCorp (avoiding any accidents), sit there, come home again (avoiding accidents again), recover from journey, make dinner, eat dinner, and realise it's now time to crash out so I can do it all again

Looking forward to a couple of weeks of comparative peace and quiet.

Comment

Join IPSE

Comment

Morning

Comment

Last day at client co so I'm in no mad rush to get up and ready.

Comment

Originally posted by FiveTimes View Post
                    Last day at client co so I'm in no mad rush to get up and ready.
                    Especially when the printers are bust and I'm going to struggle to print off last time sheet

Comment

Originally posted by FiveTimes View Post
                      Especially when the printers are bust and I'm going to struggle to print off last time sheet
                      Spend the day crafting an illuminated manuscript of it

Comment

Working...
                      X