• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by mudskipper View Post
    Been a stressful couple of months - on holiday next week, but hopefully things will ease off a bit after that, so will try and get drinkies organised in the next few weeks. What day of the week is generally good for you?
    Thursday or Fridays... but that may all change once the new gig starts...
    Join IPSE

Comment

Originally posted by zeitghost View Post
      I had the beef from Sunday.

Currently cooking lentil soup for tomorrow.

Just realised why it doesn't look right.

It hasn't got any fecking lentils in it.

Just a mo.

Comment

I'm quite merry. Been to a local brewery tap and had 3 pints of 5.9% beer. I actually feel a little pissed.

Had to walk home pretty swiftly to settle the demands of my bladder/

I started Uni 11 years ago today. I'm sure that then I didn't need to worry about holding in pee and didn't get tipsy on three pints (in fact that'd be a warm up). Am I getting old or something?

Comment

Join IPSE

Comment

Morning!

Off to a client of clientB near Gatwick today. Thought it was going to be a nice simple configuration, but 5pm emails from yesterday indicate that it could get a bit messy...

Comment

Morning all

Comment

Morning
                "Ask not what you can do for your country. Ask what's for lunch." - Orson Welles

Norrahe's blog

Comment

Morning.

It seems that all managers panic for no valid reason. Personally I don't know what the problem is, I knew what it was last week, confirmed it over the weekend and have a visio diagram with options for to be discussed with the client (who is up today anyway).

So while management panic its all fixed : with an approach that saves us a pile of work later.
                  merely at clientco for the entertainment

Comment

Originally posted by eek View Post
                    Morning.

It seems that all managers panic for no valid reason. Personally I don't know what the problem is, I knew what it was last week, confirmed it over the weekend and have a visio diagram with options for to be discussed with the client (who is up today anyway).

So while management panic its all fixed : with an approach that saves us a pile of work later.
                    Management will be sure to muck it up later anyway.
                    "Ask not what you can do for your country. Ask what's for lunch." - Orson Welles

Norrahe's blog

Comment

Originally posted by norrahe View Post
                      What being taken up the Heron tower, on my watch that involved champagne and lots of free expensive Japanese whiskey
                      It was free to ALMOST everyone
                      Originally posted by Stevie Wonder Boy
                      I can't see any way to do it can you please advise?

I want my account deleted and all of my information removed, I want to invoke my right to be forgotten.

Comment

Working...
                      X