• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Morning all

Comment

I can watch the marathon from the balcony

Don't see much that way though, just a fleeting glimpse as they run past the end of my road

Comment

Might go out and cheer Mo on when he gets closer.

Comment

Mo has been and gone.

Almost missed him

Comment

Well that's the vacuum cleaning frenzy done for another week.

The atmosphere here has icicles dripping off the ceiling.

Ho hum.

How much longer to find a home for ZeitMater & sell this dump, I wonder.

Comment

Originally posted by NickFitz View Post
              Took the car to have a screw removed from one of its tyres, which I noticed the other day and which hopefully accounts for it gradually deflating over the space of a couple of weeks. Took about fifteen minutes to repair, £11 the lot

Then I went to Waitrose, as the tyre place is on the side of the city near where the posh people live. Found it very hard not to burst out laughing in there when I remembered The Poke's "MILFs of Waitrose" calendar

I miss waitrose, shops over here are crap to say the least.
              "Ask not what you can do for your country. Ask what's for lunch." - Orson Welles

Norrahe's blog

Comment

Originally posted by mudskipper View Post
                A lovely day indeed.

And I am, at long last, feeling better!

Gonna head out for a gentle cycle and see how I go.
                I have finally given in to full cloggy integration and bought a bike, pick it up on Tuesday after work.
                "Ask not what you can do for your country. Ask what's for lunch." - Orson Welles

Norrahe's blog

Comment

Originally posted by hyperD View Post
                  Afternoon!

Quick rest before the fun begins. Everything went according to plan, few minor corrections to food prep. Sorting out dining table and kitchen space then the action begins at 7pm!

I will be very drunk and knackered at the end of it all.
                  How did it go and what did you cook in the end?

Norrahe's blog

Comment

Afternoon all

Norrahe's blog

Comment

Whisky festival yesterday, which was a bit disappointing as not many new whiskies on offer, seemed to be more Japanese this year.

Might not have been such a good idea to go the the Belgian beer place afterwards.

Norrahe's blog

Comment

Working...
                      X