• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Is it morally ethical to pretend to be a pimp so I can get a ticket to tomorrows game at Wembley?

Hang on by asking if its ethical rules me out from ever being able to pass as a pimp anyway!
    Originally posted by Stevie Wonder Boy
    I can't see any way to do it can you please advise?

I want my account deleted and all of my information removed, I want to invoke my right to be forgotten.

Comment

Originally posted by SimonMac View Post
      Is it morally ethical to pretend to be a pimp so I can get a ticket to tomorrows game at Wembley?

Hang on by asking if its ethical rules me out from ever being able to pass as a pimp anyway!
      We've seen your linkedIn pic, you look like a pimp, so therefore yes.
      "Ask not what you can do for your country. Ask what's for lunch." - Orson Welles

Norrahe's blog

Comment

Originally posted by norrahe View Post
        We've seen your linkedIn pic, you look like a pimp, so therefore yes.
        Yeah but I look like an actual meat head, get your arse on the street corner or I will beat you pimp, which I think is the wrong kind for what they want
        Originally posted by Stevie Wonder Boy
        I can't see any way to do it can you please advise?

I want my account deleted and all of my information removed, I want to invoke my right to be forgotten.

Comment

Right offski! Byski! Good weekendski all!
          If you think my attitude stinks, you should smell my fingers.

Comment

ClientCo's only key holder who hadn't gone to the pub wanted to go to the pub, so I'm home about half-an-hour earlier than I expected

Comment

Join IPSE

Comment

Food prep tonight completed. On schedule. Very tired. Had to redo one dish (yam soup) as lime didn't work with it. GF#1 managed to find a way to shave off a big amount of time by prepping egg shells (by hard boiling them, cutting the tops off and scooping out the innards).

Early start tomorrow for more prep (6 hours) then ready for 7pm kickoff!

If you think my attitude stinks, you should smell my fingers.

Comment

Join IPSE

Comment

Greetings denizens

Bit on here today. I blame myself

Comment

Originally posted by NickFitz View Post
                      Greetings denizens

Bit on here today. I blame myself
                      Afternoon.

Went to parkrun this morning, but as a volunteer - giving out the finish tokens. Vaguely amusing to see the state in which people finish - snot flowing, throwing up, staggering around.

Was going to do a gentle cycle, but feeling a bit grotty again, so might leave it for tomorrow.

Comment

Working...
                      X