• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by NickFitz View Post
    Evening denizens

Coming back from ClientCo tonight, the car (not the Orion, the other one) ticked up to 66,666 miles just as Big Ben started to chime 6pm
    It's funny how numbers do that.

Countless times I look at the clock at 22:22. Perhaps I actually keep looking at the clock, and am only conscious of it when the numbers are the same.

Comment

Now watching airplane from North Wales

Comment

5 hours 30 minutes - easily my longest journey. by 40 minutes in fact. Atr least it did not rain walking to the car. It then chucked it down for 40 miles.

Comment

Traffic particularly slow round Luton. Maybe everyone is trying to leave?

Comment

I had to stop for food. And more caffeine drink.

Comment

Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
              I had to stop for food. And more caffeine drink.
              Which is now still floating round my body.

Comment

Join IPSE

Comment

Morning all

Comment

It rained overnight.

Comment

Went out this morning and filled the car with petrol. Ada is so amazingly cheap.

Comment

Working...
                      X