• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Last edited by zeitghost; 11 August 2016, 18:26.

Comment

Mother-out-law just phoned to say we have to delay in collecting her and her husband to go to Wylfa. Baby bp getting a bit ansty now. Autistic kids are so annoying.

Comment

Originally posted by zeitghost View Post
        Worry not, I've been here 9 years & I still haven't got a phone.

It's really handy most of the time.
        Imagine being able to abuse your esteemed customers from the comfort of your desk....

Comment

Comment

Comment

Does he glow in the dark?
              Who cares? The point is he should be helping to define the requirements for new power stations rather than leaving it to the FRench.

But tpd is not the place for good ideas is it.....

Comment

I called eon energy to ask thenm what my online login username was. Only to find out its my email. gggrrrrrrrrrr

Comment

Morning!

Panettone for everyone! Nom nom nom!
                  If you think my attitude stinks, you should smell my fingers.

Comment

Worry not, I've been here 9 years & I still haven't got a phone.

It's really handy most of the time.
                    I was very pleased when, starting at CurrentClientCo, they showed me to a desk then said "Oh, you won't be needing that", unplugged the phone, and took it away

My standard procedure when I do have a ClientCo phone is to turn the ringer off, as otherwise it's just annoying waiting for whoever's calling to give up and leave me alone.

Comment

Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
                      Who cares? The point is he should be helping to define the requirements for new power stations rather than leaving it to the FRench.

But tpd is not the place for good ideas is it.....
                      It is the only place for good ideas. You certainly won't find them in General, specifically

Comment

Working...
                      X