• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Or, more likely pay someone to do it for me.
    "Being nice costs nothing and sometimes gets you extra bacon" - Pondlife.

Comment

I really can't be arsed with spending a day at the top of a 20 ft ladder balancing buckets of mortar.

Comment

While the other half stands at the bottom alternately whinging at me about how long it is taking and tell me to be carefull every 5 mins.

Comment

I'm at the top of a twenty foot ladder with a bucket of mortar in one hand and a pointing trowel in the other. Of course I'm going to be bloody carefull.

Comment

Noticed the daffodils in the front garden were coming up this morning as well.

Comment

The ones at the bottom of the cherry tree.

Comment

Snow drops have been in flower for a week or so now.

Comment

The cherry tree made me think of a play with cherry in it but I couldnt remember what it was.

Comment

Had to go and poke Google to look it up.

Comment

Turns out I was thinking of "The Cherry Orchard" by Anton Chekov

Comment

Working...
                      X