• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

morning all.
    Still no sign of contract and still getting 'thanks for letting us know you're opting into ir35' emails from idiots at agency.
    Getting nervous now as I'm supposed to start Monday and need the contract looking over ...

Comment

Originally posted by SimonMac View Post
      The more tired I feel, the earlier I go to bed, the earlier I go to bed the earlier I wake up (this morning was 3:10), the earlier I wake up the more tired I feel!
      Don't wake up until later.

HTH
      Best Forum Advisor 2014
      Work in the public sector? You can read my FAQ here
      Click here to get 15% off your first year's IPSE membership

Comment

I actually had an erotic dream last night.

It was rather good.

Though somewhat odd, it must be said.

Comment

Originally posted by TheFaQQer View Post
          Don't wake up until later.

HTH
          Why didn't I think of that!
          Originally posted by Stevie Wonder Boy
          I can't see any way to do it can you please advise?

I want my account deleted and all of my information removed, I want to invoke my right to be forgotten.

Comment

Originally posted by zeitghost View Post
            I actually had an erotic dream last night.

It was rather good.

Though somewhat odd, it must be said.
            Lizard on Lizard action?
            Originally posted by Stevie Wonder Boy
            I can't see any way to do it can you please advise?

I want my account deleted and all of my information removed, I want to invoke my right to be forgotten.

Comment

Originally posted by SimonMac View Post
              Lizard on Lizard action?
              Can't say.

Comment

After chasing the still to appear contract, I was asked again if I could send confirmation that I was happy for agency xyz to act for me, for the third time, after the successful interview.

Comment

Byeeeee

Comment

Morning all.
                    I promise my posts will get little less stressed once the dust settles on the new 'assignment'. Speaking of which it (the contract)finally arrived, one or two small things and a start date of Today. Idiots, the start date is Monday.
                    I vote we start a 'most incompetent' chart for Agencies, if I were that bad at my job, I'd never work again.

Comment

Morning all.

Comment

Working...
                      X