• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Morning all.

Comment

Originally posted by SimonMac View Post
      Sorted
      PALI!

Comment

Bored.

Now.

Om.

Comment

Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post

How was your HUGE Italian cycle?
          Haven't done it yet; I did the Zuiderzee route a couple of months ago; 400km around the Ijsselmeer (the old Zuiderzee) in 1.5 days. A bit boring unfortunately; no hills but lots of wind. Also rode in a 70km race with the local racing team, having had all my medical tests and discovering something that amazed me; apparently I'm healthy (excepting loose ribs, wobbly shoulder, dodgy knee but I knew about that). Didn't come last! Stayed in the back group all the way and sprinted the last 300 metres to rescue defeat from the jaws of humiliation, finished 57th out of 81, but 7th of 12 in the over 40s ranking. Sunday I rode alongside a professional speed skater (number 2 in the world over 10km) on one of his training rides; kept up with him for 6kms and then it really was just a little too quick for a 40+ crocked rugby player. He is seriously quick, quicker than most amateur bike racers I'd say; but then he's 26 and a professional endurance athlete. I didn't give in, my legs simply couldn't keep moving at that speed any longer however hard I tried so he left me behind eventually. Have lost 14kgs in 12 months and have had to replace most of my clothes.
          And what exactly is wrong with an "ad hominem" argument? Dodgy Agent, 16-5-2014

Comment

Morning all

Hayfever

Comment

Originally posted by Bunk View Post
              Hayfever
              same here
              Join IPSE

Comment

Originally posted by Alias View Post
                same here
                I think it's getting everyone today. One of the guys here said there was a queue all the way out of the shop at Boots for hayfever tablets this morning.

Comment

Nothing much last year; this year I've been afraid my nose would fall off.

I'm sure my "best before 2007" tablets are still good.

I like to get my money's worth.

Comment

Originally posted by Bunk View Post
                    I think it's getting everyone today. One of the guys here said there was a queue all the way out of the shop at Boots for hayfever tablets this morning.
                    the tablets havent done much for me so far, the nasal spray has helped tho
                    Join IPSE

Comment

Its really kicking off in the Nigella Lawson thread

Originally posted by Stevie Wonder Boy
                      I can't see any way to do it can you please advise?

I want my account deleted and all of my information removed, I want to invoke my right to be forgotten.

Comment

Working...
                      X