• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Bunk View Post
    I decided the long weekend would be a good time to upgrade to the latest version of OS X, Mountain Lion.

It's all working perfectly.

Unlike Apache, which I'd really like to get working again before I turn up at clientco tomorrow morning
    Im just about to upgrade to Mountain Lion. Its currently downloading

Comment

Originally posted by FiveTimes View Post
      Im just about to upgrade to Mountain Lion. Its currently downloading
      No major differences so far. A lot of minor tweaks and improvements. Notifications are better, similar to on the iPhone. Being able to send and receive iMessages is handy too.

Comment

Originally posted by Bunk View Post
        No major differences so far. A lot of minor tweaks and improvements. Notifications are better, similar to on the iPhone. Being able to send and receive iMessages is handy too.
        Thats what appeals to me.

I currently have iMessage on my phone however I also have my daughters ipod registered so her messages go to her ipod and my phone.
        Im getting a bit sick of it so I thought it would be easy to have them directed to the mac. Then I wont get hassled with them and can store them/monitor if need be.

Comment

Back from t'market

Dinner sorted for tomorrow, scallops, followed by baked trout with white asparagus.
          "Ask not what you can do for your country. Ask what's for lunch." - Orson Welles

Norrahe's blog

Comment

In other news, finally managed to get hold of some green asparagus
            "Ask not what you can do for your country. Ask what's for lunch." - Orson Welles

Norrahe's blog

Comment

About to make some chilli and red pepper jam

Norrahe's blog

Comment

Originally posted by norrahe View Post
                Back from t'market

Dinner sorted for tomorrow, scallops, followed by baked trout with white asparagus.
                ooooh, nice!
                If you think my attitude stinks, you should smell my fingers.

Comment

The vauxhalls are almost over.

I fecking hate viva days.

Comment

Very.

Bored.

Now.

Comment

Originally posted by norrahe View Post
                      About to make some chilli and red pepper jam
                      Share?
                      Originally posted by Stevie Wonder Boy
                      I can't see any way to do it can you please advise?

I want my account deleted and all of my information removed, I want to invoke my right to be forgotten.

Comment

Working...
                      X