• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by FiveTimes View Post
    Morning

End of sprint today.
    Is there another one before Christmas or is there a code freeze?

They don't believe in code freezes here

Comment

Originally posted by Bunk View Post
      Is there another one before Christmas or is there a code freeze?

They don't believe in code freezes here
      10 day sprints and they are all scheduled until the end of Jan '13.

Comment

Originally posted by FiveTimes View Post
        10 day sprints and they are all scheduled until the end of Jan '13.

I hate that term........

Comment

Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post

I hate that term........
          I prefer the term saunter. It describes my work ethic a bit more accurately.

Comment

I have to do a presentation to users every Thursday fortnight. I might update sprint to saunter. See how long it takes anyone to notice.

Comment

Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post

I have to do a presentation to users every Thursday fortnight. I might update sprint to saunter. See how long it takes anyone to notice.
              And change them to last 6 months. We wouldn't want to rush anything

Comment

Morning all!

Woke up late this morning - so tired - had to take the motorbike, only just got in!

Locked the rear wheel up as I was about to go across a mini-r/b - some van was speeding and I didn't see him until it was too late and panicked braked - to much rear brake. Scary fishtail!

Am sat here at my desk and I've got no idea what I was doing on Friday.

I may have to ask someone...subtly of course.
                If you think my attitude stinks, you should smell my fingers.

Comment

I was having lovely dream.

It had David Tennant and David Jason in it & I think they were both timelords.

Just as sommat extremely significant (of a non sexual nature) was about to happen, the alarm went off.

Gutted.
                  Last edited by zeitghost; 3 December 2012, 11:45. Reason: There be 3 "n"s in Tennant.

Comment

Morning all. Just less than 2 days to go, unless my contract falls through.
                    If your company is the best place to work in, for a mere £500 p/d, you can advertise here.

Comment

Originally posted by pmeswani View Post
                      Morning all. Just less than 2 days to go, unless my contract falls through.
                      Is that a boom ?

Comment

Working...
                      X