• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Airport

Again
    "Ask not what you can do for your country. Ask what's for lunch." - Orson Welles

Norrahe's blog

Comment

Originally posted by cojak View Post
      Had a pot roast on Friday.

Today used the leftovers for a steak pie/cauliflower cheese combo.
      Mmmmmm

Haven't had pot roast in ages.
      "Ask not what you can do for your country. Ask what's for lunch." - Orson Welles

Norrahe's blog

Comment

Morning all

And what exactly is wrong with an "ad hominem" argument? Dodgy Agent, 16-5-2014

Comment

Morning all.

Feck me, it's dreary out there today.

Comment

Originally posted by zeitghost View Post

Morning all.

Feck me, it's dreary out there today.
            Morning. Dreary here too. The cloggies are busy with their favourite autumn activity; rearranging the leaves on the ground with petrol powered blowers. Wierd; they blow all the leaves into a pile, then the wind gets up and blows them around again, or some more leaves fall off the trees and they have to rearrange those. It seems a bit pointless to me.
            And what exactly is wrong with an "ad hominem" argument? Dodgy Agent, 16-5-2014

Comment

Morning

Comment

Originally posted by Mich the Tester View Post
                Morning. Dreary here too. The cloggies are busy with their favourite autumn activity; rearranging the leaves on the ground with petrol powered blowers. Wierd; they blow all the leaves into a pile, then the wind gets up and blows them around again, or some more leaves fall off the trees and they have to rearrange those. It seems a bit pointless to me.
                They do that in Swansea too.

Totally pointless; and it gets my goat when some brainless operative blows leaves & dirt all over me.

Comment

hmmm I upgraded my phone to iOS6 over the weekend.

As a family we share a single apple id, but have different email address for facetime, iMessage etc..

However since the update my imessage settings have said I have 3 accounts for sending / receiving.

What it has given me is the ability to "monitor" the youngests messages in/out of her ipod touch

Comment

Originally posted by FiveTimes View Post
                    hmmm I upgraded my phone to iOS6 over the weekend.

As a family we share a single apple id, but have different email address for facetime, iMessage etc..

However since the update my imessage settings have said I have 3 accounts for sending / receiving.

What it has given me is the ability to "monitor" the youngests messages in/out of her ipod touch

:

If you can understand any of them.
                    Vote Corbyn ! Save this country !

Comment

Originally posted by fullyautomatix View Post
                      :

If you can understand any of them.
                      I must admit, I though about switching it off yesterday after a flood of smilies and jibberish.

But considering daughter has been on the receiving end of some nasty messages from kids at school at least I can see the content now.

Wish I'd upgraded couple weeks ago and I would have the offending messages

Comment

Working...
                      X