• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Byeeeee

Comment

Finally got a version I can sign, but the pimp has been such an utter pr*ck, I'm not really comfortable dealing with these feckers.
      "Ask not what you can do for your country. Ask what's for lunch." - Orson Welles

Norrahe's blog

Comment

Originally posted by norrahe View Post
        Finally got a version I can sign, but the pimp has been such an utter pr*ck, I'm not really comfortable dealing with these feckers.
        sign it and if cloggies come back think of the pleasure you will have in telling them to stick it.

Comment

Originally posted by FiveTimes View Post
          sign it and if cloggies come back think of the pleasure you will have in telling them to stick it.
          Am a tad nervous about doing that as some of their clauses state if I give notice and don't fulfil the notice period then I am liable, so if I give notice and the client decides that they don't want me to work the notice period, I am a tad wary they might pull a fast one.

Cheeky sods also didn't have a termination clause in the main contract for me, I made them put one in.

Really don't trust this agency at all.
          "Ask not what you can do for your country. Ask what's for lunch." - Orson Welles

Norrahe's blog

Comment

fooking users.

Comment

Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post

fooking users.
              What have they done now?
              Just call me Matron - Too many handbags

Comment

Originally posted by zara_backdog View Post
                What have they done now?
                They are disturbing the smooth running of the systems. By using them. The impertinence of it.

I think I should loosen the bolts of one of their chairs - teach them a lesson.

Comment

Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
                  They are disturbing the smooth running of the systems. By using them. The impertinence of it.

I think I should loosen the bolts of one of their chairs - teach them a lesson.
                  Disable their accounts

Comment

Updated CV on all Job Boards ........

Chased pimps for feedback on previous CV submissions.......

Checked Email.....

Checked Job boards........

FED UP NOW !

Comment

Lunch?

Comment

Working...
                      X