• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by zeitghost View Post
    Me too, but having paid £9.99 for the book, I'd like to get my money's worth.
    Well, with 100 pages to go, you are due to get 33 sleeps from it. Sounds like good value.

Comment

Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
      Could it be the money? Just a wild guess.....
      Yup, but apart from the money, lifestyle, kids, wife, house.

Comment

Sorry, I fell aslepp while reading the title. I prefer a good Wilbur Smith.

Comment

Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
          Sorry, I fell aslepp while reading the title. I prefer a good Wilbur Smith.
          In fact, I finished a Wilbur Smith the other night. So I have just purchased river god. I read it about 10 years ago - brilliant read.

Comment

Still no test environments.

dum de dum de dum diddle dum la la la
            And what exactly is wrong with an "ad hominem" argument? Dodgy Agent, 16-5-2014

Comment

Comment

It won't be solved today according to the support people.

Still invoicing.

Comment

Cause found. Bob was asked to replace a schema in environments A, B, C, D, E and F, which were all suffering problems, with a copy of a schema from environment G which was working, and then did the opposite, meaning all environments now have a schema with tables and synonyms that are incompatible with the DB procedures and functions, and there's no copy of the schema from environment G which did work.

Bwilliant.

Comment

Much cheapness; Plenty Quickness.

Comment

its been mentioned that I should put on hold the re-write and continue with my current bit of work.
                      Even if I get this complete it won't work.

Comment

Working...
                      X