• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'm done

Comment

Originally posted by TheFaQQer View Post
      Oh, but I have got an extension.

Client have a PO in place, but haven't decided how long they need me for.

Original phase has some new requirements now - so phase 1 and phase 3 are fighting to see who has greater priority. Project sponsor is the same person.

I told them it all sounded good to me
      "Ask not what you can do for your country. Ask what's for lunch." - Orson Welles

Norrahe's blog

Comment

Evening all

Comment

Originally posted by norrahe View Post
          Ta.

Stupidly, I missed my opportunity on today's conference call....

PM: When we get the go-ahead and need to include an extra person, we can still use this code, right, and modify it, rather than having to start again?
          TF: Shouldn't be too much of a problem, we won't have to start again.

FOOL!

Of course, I should have said "No, it's another eight weeks of development time", billed it, and put my feet up.

Doh!
          Best Forum Advisor 2014
          Work in the public sector? You can read my FAQ here
          Click here to get 15% off your first year's IPSE membership

Comment

Y
            Originally posted by TheFaQQer View Post
            Ta.

Stupidly, I missed my opportunity on today's conference call....

PM: When we get the go-ahead and need to include an extra person, we can still use this code, right, and modify it, rather than having to start again?
            TF: Shouldn't be too much of a problem, we won't have to start again.

FOOL!

Of course, I should have said "No, it's another eight weeks of development time", billed it, and put my feet up.

Doh!
            "Ask not what you can do for your country. Ask what's for lunch." - Orson Welles

Norrahe's blog

Comment

Morning

Norrahe's blog

Comment

Originally posted by FiveTimes View Post
                just requested 7 wooden blind samples. what are the chances the ones I've ordered don't meet with approval from mrs 5*
                Samples came today in the post. No of them are the right shade.

I've ordered another 6 more

Comment

Evening all

Comment

I have just finished watching the Dambusters - damn good film.

Comment

Though I am waiting for Sherlock at 8:30

Comment

Working...
                      X