• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by norrahe View Post
    tell them to go away and stop bothering you
    Originally posted by zeitghost View Post
    Can't do that until 4.
    Eat them and deny everything.
    "Being nice costs nothing and sometimes gets you extra bacon" - Pondlife.

Comment

"They just disappeared".

"One minute they were there, next minute they were gone".

"Nothing to do with me guv".

"It's a mystery".

Comment

What really is a mystery is how his frigging software is suppose to work.

That really is baffling.

Comment

Feck me.

Just had one of the arty sort come up here with a 3 flu tube emergency light that he wants to use in his project.

Considering that our esteemed customers are kept away from the nasty dangerous 240V mains stuff, it does alarm me a tad to find that other faculties esteemed customers are free to fry themselves & nobody seems to mind much.

I suppose a bit of charring improves the taste.

Comment

Feck me.

Just had one of the arty sort come up here with a 3 flu tube emergency light that he wants to use in his project.

Considering that our esteemed customers are kept away from the nasty dangerous 240V mains stuff, it does alarm me a tad to find that other faculties esteemed customers are free to fry themselves & nobody seems to mind much.

I suppose a bit of charring improves the taste.
            and some bbq sauce as well
            "Ask not what you can do for your country. Ask what's for lunch." - Orson Welles

Norrahe's blog

Comment

Originally posted by norrahe View Post
              and some bbq sauce as well
              Yum.

I like that sweetcorn relish too.

Comment

My esteemed customer, previously mentioned for his unique style of programming had difficulty in programming his PIC so he removed all the corrections such as

STATUS equ 3

that I'd suggested.

So he's now back where he started with code that has no possibility of working.

My zero insertion force socket* for his breadboard was also spurned.

I don't know why I fecking bother.

Added to his body odour, it's a real joy.

*Makes it easy to insert the chip in the breadboard without damaging the pins. Feckwhit.

Comment

There we are; even the normal finish time of 16:15 on a Friday has gone by the board.

We're out of here at 16:35 though.

Comment

My esteemed customer, previously mentioned for his unique style of programming had difficulty in programming his PIC so he removed all the corrections such as

STATUS equ 3

that I'd suggested.

So he's now back where he started with code that has no possibility of working.

My zero insertion force socket* for his breadboard was also spurned.

I don't know why I fecking bother.

Added to his body odour, it's a real joy.

*Makes it easy to insert the chip in the breadboard without damaging the pins. Feckwhit.
                    Add a bit to his code that scrolls the message "Use Some Deodorant You Smelly Oik." accross his LCD.
                    "Being nice costs nothing and sometimes gets you extra bacon" - Pondlife.

Comment

Good idea.

Byeeee

Comment

Working...
                      X